FamilyVacationCritic.com listed Wildwood as one of the top ten in the nation!
Comfort and Luxury
Spectacular ocean views, beautiful decor, and quiet comfort await you. Each accommodation has central air conditioning, cable color TV, full bath, room phone with 24-hour service, refrigerator & microwave, daily maid service and much, much more!
Fun and Excitement
Each day brings its own excitement, as you frolic in the rolling surf, sunbathe on the wide, clean beach, or lounge and swim in our sparkling heated pool while the kiddies enjoy their own safe pool. Test your skill in the family game room, cook out on our barbeque grills, or relax in the hot tub. At night you can visit the action, glamour and fast-paced entertainment of nearby Atlantic City.
All the Action
Enjoy the color and excitement of the Wildwood boardwalk, with its piers, arcades and amusements, or sample the area’s finest in gourmet dining. Tennis, golf and sailing are minutes away, as is great fishing from pier, boat or surf. Shop and sightsee to your heart’s content.
A warm, friendly staff will see to your every need as you rest and relax in the quiet comfort and elegant surroundings of the Royal Hawaiian Resort.
Here to Stay
The Royal Hawaiian has been a part of the Wildwoods for decades, providing our guests with memories to last a lifetime. One thing is for sure, we plan on staying here to do the same for generations to come, carrying on the tradition of the beach vacation.
Did you know….
- The Wildwoods are New Jersey’s Top 10 beaches
- Cape May County Zoo, 4th Best for Families in the US
- Orchid Rd Beach 1 of 7 in New Jersey with the cleanest water
- The Wildwoods No. 1 Destinations on the Rise in the US
SPECIAL NOTE – WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN VISITING THE ROYAL HAWAIIAN (COVID-19)
As we prepare for another summer season, we realize the importance of protecting our guests and employees from COVID-19. We wanted to share these updates with you, and look forward to welcoming you down the shore at the Royal Hawaiian!
We’ve upped our already-routine cleaning practices to be more frequent and effective. Rest assured the Royal Hawaiian has implemented thorough measures to protect our guests and staff from exposure to COVID-19. The Royal Hawaiian will be using cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for effective use against viruses and bacteria.
As added safety precautions:
- The temperature of each employee will be taken at the beginning of each shift
- Guests will be advised to practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them
- Hand sanitizer dispenser, whenever possible, based on supply, will be placed in contact areas such as every lobby and front desk
- Personal Protective Equipment will be worn by employees based on their role, responsibilities, and guest interaction
- BBQ / Patio common area will be available in half hour increments, with no more than 2 people at each BBQ . If you would like to reserve a slot to use the BBQ, please contact the front desk in advance
- Pool and Hot Tub: Seating will be configured to allow for at least six feet of separation between groups of guests
- No more than two guests will be permitted in the elevator at a time (unless you are a party who has been traveling together)
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including , but not limited to, the front desk check in counters, elevators / elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys & locks, ATMs, stair handrails, seating areas, and luggage carts