All rates include a 5% discount for payment in cash – please calculate the rate for payment accordingly.
PARKING: Only one parking space per unit is available. At no time will more than one car per unit be permitted on parking lot. Ample, free street parking is available nearby. 2 parking permits issued with J unit. Cannot guarantee parking for oversized vehicles.
USE OF FACILITIES: Facilities of the motel are for registered guest only. Visitors must register. Fee involved.
SMOKING: No smoking of any type in room or on balconies. We have a designated smoking area on the property.
EXTRA PERSON IN ROOM: In-season and Memorial Day Weekend – $12.00 per Night. Off-season – $6.00 per Night.
RATES: Pay CASH and save…… All rates have been discounted 5% for the benefit of those who would like to pay in cash. Add 5% to the rates to determine the full rate. Rates may not apply to Holidays or Weekends, Groups or Conventions. Please write or call for rate information. A three night minimum stay may be required. N.J. Sales Tax and Tourism Tax of 13.625% is not included in the above rates. Gratuities not included.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: A deposit of one days rental is required to confirm reservations of three days or less. A deposit of two days rental is required to confirm reservations of four days or more. Either
would be credited to the last day(s) of the reservation. Reservations are held for one week only awaiting your deposit unless other arrangements have been made.
PAYMENT: YOUR BALANCE IS DUE IN FULL AT CHECK-IN, and is payable in cash, money orders, or a certified check. No personal checks accepted for the balance due. Personal checks are accepted for deposit only 2 weeks prior to arrival and are not transferable. Misrepresentation voids reservation with no refund. Check return fee of $40.00.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Prior to 14 days of check-in date – 50% refund. Within 14 days of check-in date – 25% refund. Within 72 hours of check-in date – NO REFUND. Early check-outs NO REFUNDS. No shows – NO REFUNDS. Change of dates – NO REFUND. Weather related conditions – NO REFUNDS. Deposits with the use of a credit card – NO REFUND. Groups or Convention – 30 day notice required at a 50% refund. Mandatory Evacuation – NO REFUND, credit given for current year.
AGE POLICY: We do not rent out to young adults under the age of 21. Misrepresentation voids reservation.
PET POLICY: The Royal Hawaiian offers a very limited selection of units that are designated as “pet friendly.” We believe that it is important that all members of your family are able to travel with you on your vacation. While we value our families with pets, we do encourage you to be respectful of our other guests who may not be “pet friendly” themselves. The following rules apply to all pets in the building:
- We do not allow the following breeds of dogs, as they may be aggressive: Pit Bulls, Rottweiler’s and Dobermans. The safety of our guests is our first priority.
- Pets are limited to 25 lbs. If the pet is over this weight limit, the nightly fee will double due to misrepresentation..
- Rooms with pets will not receive in room service. Towels and other essentials will be placed outside of the room.
- There is a $25 a night fee per pet added to the room rate. No more than two pets are permitted in a room.
- Pets cannot be in the elevator, an enclosed space or use the front stairways. All pets must be taken down the back stairways.
- Pets cannot be left unattended unless in a crate or cage provided by the guest.
- Pets must not disturb other guests by whining or barking when left unattended.
- Pets must always be on a leash when outside.
- All pets must be house trained or at least be able to wear a diaper.
- No pets are allowed in the pool, recreation area or picnic area.
- Guest must take their pets for a walk to use the bathroom. Voiding is prohibited anywhere on the Royal Hawaiian premises. There is a park one block over. Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pet droppings, pooper scooper laws are in effect year round.
- Guests are responsible for following our pet rules and will be liable for any damages caused by a pet.
- Proof of shots is required upon check in.
- A credit card is required at check in to cover any damages that may occur.